Amazon Web Services (AWS) Capabilities
We make cloud simple.
From purchasing AWS services, migrating to the cloud, or ongoing managed services of your cloud environments, Red River has you covered. Using our proven execution framework of assess, plan, migrate, and manage our team has delivered successful value based outcomes to our customers across the AWS commercial and government clouds.
Red River Consulting Services has delivered successful deployments into AWS, both Commercial and GovCloud, across all sectors: commercial, state and local government and federal government.
Our team has both the credentials and real-world expertise to deliver on your cloud requirements:
- Amazon Web Services Authorized Reseller in partnership with DLT, an AWS Public Sector Distributor
- Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting Partner
- AWS Public Sector Solution Provider
- Managed Service Provider
- Amazon EC2 for Microsoft Windows Service Delivery Skill
- AWS CloudFormation Service Delivery Skill
- AWS Public Sector Partner
- AWS Solution Provider
- AWS US GovCloud Skill
- AWS Government Competency
- More than 500 AWS business and technical accreditations
- More than 50 AWS certifications
Red River’s AWS capabilities
- Migration assessments
- Rehost (“lift and shift”)
- Replatform (“lift, tinker and shift”)
- Repurchase (“drop and shop”)
- Refactor / Re-architect
- End User Computing
- Microsoft Workloads
- Custom applications leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS) inside of AWS to include database and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Data & Analytics
- Management Tools
- Disaster Recovery
- 24x7x365 Managed Services offerings running on AWS GovCloud
We offer end-to-end value-based outcomes on the AWS platform, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Leveraging AWS tools, services and best practices, Red River helps customers create a DevOps environment to build, automate, manage, optimize and protect workloads in the cloud. We use tools such as CloudFormation templates to help customers provision and update their AWS resources while protecting them from configuration drift.
Our cloud experts can help you with:
- State and Local
- Platform Security
- NIST, FedRAMP, SRG, CJIS, HIPAA, CMMC
- Direct Connect (Cyrus One/ Equinix)
- VPN Gateways
- Hybrid Cloud
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipeline
- Process automation
- Build, Test, Release
- Lift and shift
- Application rationalization
- Application replatforming
- Application refactoring
- VMware Cloud on AWS
Red River's AWS Capabilities
Learn more about how our end-to-end AWS capabilities and how the Red River team can help you get the most from AWS.
Spotlight on Success
Utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud for commodity compute, storage and network capacity, Red River stands up secure, FEDRAMP and “FEDRAMP+” compliant services for the U.S. Navy specifically to meet stringent Department of Defense security requirements.
Red River successfully deployed a mission critical, U.S. federal government application on Amazon Web Services GovCloud (US).