AWS Cloud: Advanced Consulting Partner
Cloud can be complicated – we make it simple.
Whether you are looking to setup a hybrid cloud or migrate your on-premises IT assets into Amazon Web Services, Red River has the experience to meet your mission, budget and expectations.
Red River Consulting Services has delivered successful deployments into AWS, both Commercial and GovCloud, across all sectors: commercial, state and local government and federal government.
Our team has both the credentials and real-world expertise to deliver on your cloud requirements:
- Amazon Web Services Authorized Reseller in partnership with DLT, an AWS Public Sector Distributor
- Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting Partner
- AWS Public Sector Solution Provider
- AWS Public Sector Partner
- AWS Solution Provider
- AWS US GovCloud Skill
- More than 45 AWS certified employees
Red River’s AWS capabilities
- Migration assessments
- Rehost (“lift and shift”)
- Replatform (“lift, tinker and shift”)
- Repurchase (“drop and shop”)
- Refactor / Re-architect
- Create custom applications which leverage Platform as a Service (PaaS) inside of AWS to include database and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- 24x7x365 Managed Services offerings running on AWS GovCloud
Spotlight on Success
Utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud for commodity compute, storage and network capacity, Red River stands up secure, FEDRAMP and “FEDRAMP+” compliant services for the U.S. Navy specifically to meet stringent Department of Defense security requirements.
Red River successfully deployed a mission critical, U.S. federal government application on Amazon Web Services GovCloud (US).
For more information on Red River’s AWS capabilities, contact:
Chief, Cloud Consulting