Strengthen Your Security Stance
Red River’s Security Practice has nearly 20 years of experience helping federal and enterprise customers strengthen their security stance with strategically-integrated data- and network-centric physical and cyber security solutions designed to protect critical assets, enable situational awareness and simplify security management. We not only hold the coveted Cisco Master Security Specialization, but our highly-certified experts use a balanced approach that blends leading-edge technology, systems, policies and proven processes to deliver secure, effective solutions that offer complete protection and long-term value to our customers.
Empowering Proactive Security
A definitive, proactive approach is required to protect and defend your network and valuable data assets, IT infrastructure and facilities, employees and customers from today’s highly-sophisticated and rapidly-evolving security threats. As a systems integrator with deep security, networking, data center and mobility expertise, Red River is empowers proactive physical and cyber security along with secure mobility and collaboration for organizations of all sizes.
Red River has a demonstrated track record of deploying the following strategic security solutions:
- Network and Data Protection: Defend against Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and maintain the highest levels of protection for critical IT infrastructure, data assets, personally identifiable information (PII), intellectual property, regulated and unregulated sensitive data elements.
- Compliance Management: Mitigate risk and ensure compliance with even the most stringent regulatory data and physical security mandates.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: Establish a hardened yet resilient network and secure data infrastructure to keep operations moving forward even when disaster strikes.
- Secure Collaboration and Mobility: Share data and empower secure mobility while balancing protection and availability.
- Video Surveillance: Eliminate the complexities of analog to IP video migrations, utilize video analytics to improve service delivery as well as security, and expand existing systems to enable new capabilities.
- Intrusion Detection: Detect and protect perimeters and buildings from unwanted intrusions with integrated IP-network-based facility protection solutions.
- Physical Access Control: Enable IP-based access control and remote lock-down to meet and exceed HSPD-12 and other regulatory compliance mandates.
- Physical Security Information Management: Integrate and analyze data from disparate physical security devices and systems while automating operations center management.
- Environmental Controls: Protect systems, buildings and support infrastructure from external and environmental threats.
Contact us for more information about Red River’s security solutions.